- Fri, 20:50: [3 photos]: Clara and Heidi from Heidi, Girl of the Alps. + quote #lesbians #femslash #LGBT Accidentally :D https://t.co/jz0LZfL2ZM
- Fri, 22:32: [2 photos, by me again]: Frau Rottenmeier from Heidi, Girl of the Alps (episodes 43 and 46). https://t.co/ffvO8yo3MT
- Sat, 13:09: Clara/Frau Rottenmeier from Heidi, Girl of the Alps (episodes 46 and 52). #subtext #love #lesbians #femslash https://t.co/ElnGRyZRIA
- Thu, 18:42: [2 photos] I have watched something and there’s these beautiful flowers. #cartoon https://t.co/dYLFfjHKNV
- Thu, 20:51: [2 photos] Frau Rottenmeier (Heidi, Girl of the Alps (ep28)) vs. Minerva McGonagall (HP 1) #similarity https://t.co/WxKms0geld
- Thu, 21:14: 📷 A strict Frau Rottenmeier? Not at this moment. She’s very beautiful here. :O Heidi, Girls of the Alps... https://t.co/oimv20IoIz
How do you feel about e-readers? Would you rather read an actual, physical book? Why do you prefer one over the other?
Result of all above: as long as I like what I read, a format of a book isn't not very important.
Despite how old you really are, what age do you feel? Have you generally been more or less mature than others of your own age?
If say about things when I must be responsible for something (in family) or need give pieces of advice, I am much more mature than majority of people of my age.